Quinoa Salad by Manisha Shukla using Jaljira Masala
This wonderful recipe, using Veerappa Jaljira Masala, has been submitted by Ms Manisha Shukla.
Listen to what she has to say regarding her experience:
(1) Cooked Quinoa – 1 cup.
(2) Boiled Carrots chopped 1/4 cup.
(3) Boiled Corn kernals. 1/4 cup.
(4) Tomato Chopped small -1.
(5) Dried Appricot – 4 to 5 pieces.
(6) Roasted peeled Peanuts – 1/4 cup.
(7) Cooked Moong 1/4 cup
(8) Olive Oil 4 tbsp
(9) Rock Salt to taste.
(10) Pepper powder 1/4 tsp.
(11) Lime juice 1 tbsp.
(12) Honey 1 tbsp + some according to taste.
(13) Cajun Spice Seasoning 1/4 tsp.
(14) Veerappa Jaljira Masala 1/2 tsp.
(15) Garlic powder (optional) – 1/2 tsp.
(1) Cool cooked Quinoa. You can make it in advance too.
(2) Mix all The Spices Lime Juice and Honey to the Olive Oil. Add Veerappa Jaljira Masala too.
(3) Add salt too and check the taste. You can adjust honey and Lime juice combination.
(4) Add Moong, Carrots and Corn to cooked Quinoa.
(5) Add the prepared mixture of Olive oil to the Quinoa mixture.
(6) Check the taste.
(7) Add chopped Tomatoes and Apricot.
(8) Garnish with chopped Mint Leaves and peeled Peanut, and serve.
You may add Black current too if you want some sweetness. You may use any boiled veggies of your choice and chopped nuts too.